The Cheese and Meat Festival presents our New Year's Eve take-home package full of artisan products to welcome your taste buds to 2022. Packages are sold based on 2 person sizes. Requests for larger packages can be made at email@example.com
We have partnered with our incredible artisan vendors to satisfy your palate with premium goodies made with love. Supplies are expected to sell out!
What is in these packages?
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters: Jemma (mini brie)
- The Village Cheese: Gewurztraminer Cheese
- Happy Days Dairy: Truffle Deluxe Goat Cheese
- ARC Imports: Ortiz Spanish Fuet (160 g)
- Johnston’s Pork: Ready-to-eat Smoked Garlic Tenderloin (~400 g)
Accompaniments and Treats:
- Terra Foods: Avocado Oil and Sea Salt Crackers
- Barrelhouse Brine: Pickled Pineapple
- Catie’s Hot Dilled Beans: Ragarpeno (Raspberry, Garlic, Jalapeno) Jelly
- Justo’s Craft Dips: Truffle Hummus
- Terra Foods: Assorted Ritter Sport Hazelnut Chocolates
- Quesava: Cassava Cheese and Garlic Poppers
- Recipe Calendar
- Small cheese board
Treat yourself while ringing in the New Year in style! Thank you for supporting BC's incredible local vendors.
Pick-up in Victoria is available at The Powerhouse on Dec. 30th between 5 pm and 6:30 pm.
Pick-up in Vancouver is available in Burnaby at the Quesava warehouse on Dec. 30th between 5 pm and 6:30 pm.